Since our little imp was a wee one, we love to read these picture books for Spring. What favorites do you have?
- A Bell for Ursli – Alois Carigiet/Selina Chonz
- Rechenka’s Eggs – Patricia Polacco (all of her family stories are favorites)
- Miss Rumphius – Barbara Cooney (also good for Summer Solstice)
- Miss Maple’s Seeds – Eliza Wheeler (also good for Lughnassah and Autumnal Equinox)
- Rainbow Crow: Lenape Legend – Nancy Van Laan
- Red Sings From Treetops – Pamela Zagarenski/Joyce Sidman (great for any season but holds a special Spring place “cheer cheer cheer”)
- Waiting-For-Spring Stories – Bethany Roberts (good for Winter, too)
- The Curious Garden – Peter Brown (also good for Beltane and Summer Solstice)
Happy Vernal Equinox!